AVAST Online Backup
Ensure your business/Private data is protected against the unexpected. AVAST CloudCare Online Backup runs in the background, scheduled to your requirements and providing peace of mind against data loss. Should the worst happen and your data is lost or becomes corrupt. Data can be restored quickly and easily from a single file to a whole directory. Integrated alerts enable Black Cat Computers pro-actively ensure your data across your network is backed up, while periodic reports are available to keep you informed without the hassle of day-to day management.
How Does This Benefit You?
- Protect what’s important – It is common that not all data on devices is business critical. AVAST Online Backup provides Customizable backup policies that enable you to choose specific folders and/or file types to protect (such as PDFs) or ignore (such as MP3s).
- Data secured – Data is secured using three-tier encryption in transit and at rest, providing peace of mind for your customers that their data will not be compromised at any stage of the backup or restore process. Data Centers are ISO9001 and ISO 27001 certified and, when used with AVAST AntiVirus, files are scanned for malware before compression and storage.
- Restore and backup anytime – Backup schedules from hourly to monthly can be set per device in accordance with your requirements and will run so long as the device is connected to the internet. Your IT Partner can quickly restore files and folders to your devices or an alternative location should they become lost or corrupt.
- Pay as you go – Storage is charged in 25Gb ’units’ and charges only apply to the number of units used. This removes the need to pre-estimate the amount of storage required in advance. For example you have 25 laptops with 1Gb of important data each, you could protect them all with only one unit of storage. No maintenance fees ensure that costs are easy to understand and budget for.
What Does AVAST Online Backup Offer?
- Backups run to suit your needs – Schedule automated backups by device or group to run hourly, daily, weekly or monthly with the ability to vary the times backups take place in accordance with your requirements.
- Flexible policies – Use pre-defined template policies or have them customized according to requirements. Options include the selection of file types to back up (e.g. ignore MP3 files), maximum and minimum file sizes and exclusion of specific folders from the backup policy.
- Choose you backup location – Backup devices in the cloud or to local storage. Choose the most appropriate location to ensure requirements are met per user and per device.
- Subscription licensing – Storage is charged in 25Gb ‘units’ and you only pay for the units you use removing the need for you to estimate the volume required in advance and is charged monthly.
- Data reporting – Receive periodic reports including stored data usage, individual device usage, backup schedules, history and much more.
- Restore files quickly – Should the worst happen and data is lost, files can be quickly and easily restored as and when they are needed.